Middle Xamarin Developer
Job ID: 4215190004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re currently looking for a Xamarin Developer who will serve on a development team supporting the development of an enterprise SaaS platform.
A successful candidate will be able to design new features for our cross-platform native apps running on iOS and Android using the Xamarin framework. This will also require integrating with back end databases and servers, implementing high-performance UI experiences, and troubleshooting in-the-field issues.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use the customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their client engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 worldwide organizations create lasting value, the customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Their Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure, and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime, and cyber threats. In other words you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
About Our Project:
We’re developing two applications for the customer.
The first app enables the customer’s employees to enjoy the benefits of the engagement optimization suite while on mobile. The app is a unified extension of the core solution. It engages and empowers employees by delivering on-demand actionable intelligence on the go.
- View their daily and future schedules, as well as their performance scorecard
- Submit, edit, waitlist, and withdraw time off requests and other schedule changes
- Stay informed of changes as they happen
The second app extends the functionality of customer’s workforce optimization by providing supervisors and managers with anytime, anywhere access to information that helps them manage employee scheduling and time off requests.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Background in computer science or similar
- 3+ years’ of object-oriented programming experience
- At least one year of experience with Xamarin/Mono/C# development
- At least one year of experience with iOS and/or Android development
- Solid familiarity with Git
- Solid experience with multithreaded applications
- Ability to work and learn in a self-directed manner and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- A desire to learn new technologies
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Reactive frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS and/or Android SDKs
- A portfolio of completed work, including at least one released app in the app store
- Experience with software design patterns
- Knowledge of package management and build tools (Cocoapods, Jenkins, Bitrise, etc)
- Experience handling clients and support issues
- Maintain and improve customers’ mobile apps
- Work closely with the distributed mobile team to make constant improvements to mobile products
- Work with teams across the world to bring meaningful support to global clients
- Participate in regular code reviews
- Contribute to the creation of intuitive setup documentation to assist clients during the implementation process
- Ensure the stability of the code base using unit, integration, and behavioral tests
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.