Job ID: 4194896004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team of professionals! If you have proven experience in Scrum and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes, we’re looking for you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About Our Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement, facilitating team retrospectives)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Experience overseeing a construction project
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, sprint planning, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Act as the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams effectively implement changes
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members “own” the product and enjoy working on it
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.