Middle/Senior AEM Developer
Job ID: 4194865004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
If you are an analytical problem solver with strong AEM knowledge, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Middle to Senior AEM Developer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides IT infrastructure products, software, solutions, consulting, training, and education for the digital transformation of enterprises. The customer helps clients use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of the customer’s clients run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, our customer provides the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
About Our Project:
The Project is a global marketing website.
- 2+ years of AEM experience
- Strong Java 8 background
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build and deployment process
- Experience with Maven, Citytechinc component plugin
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code
- Attention to details
- Develop components for the website and integrate them with various services providing data.
- Potentially participate in migration from other environments to newer AEM versions.
- Deeply understand web development principles and be ready to apply them in the development.
- Convert HTML templates, produced by the UI team, into Sightly.
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.