Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Job ID: 4194862004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to build and manage infrastructure using various tools, automation, and technologies used in modern cloud infrastructure in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of Kubernetes, docker containers, Terraform, AWS, Rundeck, and python, and an interest in automation.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Project:
The customer is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). The customer’s proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, 10 of the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies are using the platform to go to market smarter.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the customer’s company has offices around the world, including in Philadelphia, New York, London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Osaka, and Shanghai.
- BS degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of experience in DevOps/CloudOps/SRE
- Hands-on experience with AWS technologies and building infrastructure using AWS SDK/APIs
- Extensive experience with orchestration tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Packer, Salt, and Ansible
- Extensive knowledge with packaging tools like Helm
- Three or more years of experience with Python scripting
- Professional experience in supporting production infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD
- Familiarity with ELK and logging technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to new technologies
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Java and Groovy
- Experience with different SQL, specially MySQL(AWS RDS), NoSQL database experience
- You will work with the global production environment running in AWS cloud. You will be responsible for any changes in the environment, as well as monitoring/alerting for the production environment and helping to build the development pipeline to efficiently and regularly bring the code to production.
- This position will entail configuration of the monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform-services, specifically Prometheus, ELK, etc.
- You will work with the engineering team to develop architectural, technical, functional, and performance guidelines related to the CI/CD pipelines.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.