Associate Node.js Developer
Job ID: 4187065004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a talanted Associate Node.js Developer to join our awesome team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global leader in employee communications technology. Their pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned, and successful organizations all over the world.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Typescript, AWS, Lambda, Fargate, S3, DynamoDB, and API Gateway
- Knowledge of React Native would be a plus
- Software engineering background
- Experience in writing real, end-user facing production code with actual load and uptime requirements
- Experience developing and shipping plugins for frontend platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Develop front and back end of the working project
- Write new features, fix bugs, assist in refactoring, unit tests, and documentation
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis (stand-ups, demos, etc.)
- Constantly work on improving your skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.