Lead .Net Developer
Job ID: 4187058004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a strong Lead .Net SQL Developer in developing web products/applications and customer-facing integrations using C#, .NET, SQL Server, RESTful APIs and AngularJS.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About Our Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in development of .NET Core 5 applications
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with C-Sharp Client Server Application; windows-based
- Knowledge of SQL (database back end is SQL Server 2012)
- The customer has some C++ and C applications but they have not been touched for ages. Therefore there are a lot of configurations in the back-end that alters app behavior
- Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Providing technical leadership on the project
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
- Produce code using .NET
- Write unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team. Effectively communicate with geographically distributed team members
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process to increase productivity
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Identify, monitor and resolve project-related issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.