Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 4187053004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team! For this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and be able to learn new things on the fly. If you are also passionate about the .NET, feel free to apply!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer has been building solutions for mobile apps, effortless payment, paratransit, business travel, and advertising since 1992. Their products reach audiences of millions each year. The customer is now developing a comprehensive mobility platform that allows operators to efficiently manage their vehicles and drivers, regulators to be informed and establish guidelines, service providers to deliver sustainable and future-proof solutions, and riders to have an effortless transit experience.
About Our Project:
The project is a management portal with back-end services. The user can manage product assets and transactional data. The project also includes: a payment server (PCI DSS-compliant) which performs a transaction with the passenger’s digital wallet and payment gateways; a mobile application (through which the user can hail a taxi, geocode, use a map, and make payments); a taxi terminal (through a third party); and integration with third party services (PayPal, Twilio, Auth0, and more).
You will be part of an agile team, continuously improving this platform.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience in design, code and implementation of software within the Microsoft .NET
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus
- Good knowledge of C#, API, DB – MS SQL Server
- Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented
- Communicate effectively in the English language
- Produce code using .NET language
- Write unit tests and code that adheres to industry standards
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team; communicate effectively with geographically distributed team members
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process
- Escalate urgent issues to quality assurance and management
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.