Senior IT Recruiter (Key Recruiter)
Job ID: 4186043004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive environment and many growth opportunities!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT recruitment
- Ability to carry out full-cycle recruiting processes
- Strong understanding of the technical part (programming languages, frameworks and other technologies)
- Experience in IT-staff search and selection (engineers, testers, developers, managers, and architects)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Managing a dedicated team of 5+ recruiters responsible for the sourcing and hiring process.
- Ability to plan team work and search strategies
- Maintaining analytics of team performance indicators as well as analyzing the recruitment funnel and work on its improvement
- Strengthening of employer branding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources Management is a big plus
- Manage the work of local recruiters and sourcers
- Lead a full-cycle recruitment processes for one of our largest customers
- Closely interact with hiring managers to gain full understanding of the position, team needs, culture and values within the project
- Fulfill active sourcing, interviewing and selecting relevant candidates
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Analyze job and project descriptions to attract the right candidates
- Quickly identify search areas and advertise active positions on relevant networks
- Share and exchange information with management
- Collaborate with a hiring manager to establish hiring criteria and select searching methods
- Attend recruiting and corporate meetings weekly
- Participate in the mentoring and onboarding process within your team
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are a friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.