Senior Fullstack Developer (Angular + PHP)
Job ID: 4185971004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
The customer is the largest real estate news outlet, reaching millions of professionals daily through media channels. It has received 60+ awards for editorial excellence over the past six years, including the General Excellence award from the Society of Business Writers and Editors.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 5+ years experience developing web applications in a LAMP environment, WordPress experience preferred
- Familiarity with back-end development skills to be used in a PHP-based WordPress environment including WordPress hooks, filters, custom post types, and taxonomies
- Experience delivering fully-responsive “mobile first” websites. AMP or core web vitals knowledge and development experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of at least one Reactive JS framework (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Experience with GitHub and Cloud platforms
- Experience with SQL / MySQL
- Strong understanding of application scalability and db management
- Experience coding full stack
- Self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on details
- Passionate about creating innovative products
- Implementation a content driven platform using WordPress as a framework
- Create personalized front end experiences using cutting edge charts and graphs
- Spearhead the front end redesign using reactive JS frameworks
- Optimize front-end and back-end code for high performance, stability, and scalability.
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs and write new custom plugins, themes and web services to create scalable and easily manageable solutions for new platform development
- Development and maintenance of security and data protection protocols
- Management of other developers (both onshore and offshore) to ensure high quality development
- Collaborate with members of product development, creative and editorial, marketing and sales teams
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.