Job ID: 4185942004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a top-notch DevOps Architect to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a DevOps architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality information technology architecture.
To be successful as a DevOps architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
Don’t miss this opportunity! You will work with the sixth-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services, with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
Project is a huge system, which is 100% hosted in Azure. It consists of 120+ microservices hosted in AKS and which utilizes different Azure Services. Currently the system is deployed 1 time in 2-3 months. Goal is to change the release cycle, and do small releases 1 time per week. To Achieve this we need to prepare a “One click deployment” pipeline should be created, which will allow to setup new small isolated environment for single feature testing.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Strong Azure Cloud knowledge
- Strong Azure DevOps knowledge
- Strong Kubernetes knowledge
- Strong CI/CD knowledge
- Good PowerShell knowledge
- Good .NET knowledge
- Knowledge of Firewall
- Knowledge of Network Technologies
- Experience delivery microservice-based system to production
- Proven experience with a reuse-first-based development environment
- Agile/incremental mindset for system design
- Leadership skills
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working in containerized cloud-first development
- Strong knowledge of architectural design patterns like 12 Factor Application and SOLID design principles
- Handle applications development using various software technologies
- Integrate technical components into respective working applications
- Participate in technical design and review
- Design a system which can scale to meet enterprise needs and is able to assist in quality, performance, and system tests as required
- Ensure code quality by participating in reviewing pull requests for code related to architectural designs
- Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and to develop technical specifications to resolve them
- Resolve issues and make recommendations for improvements and enhancements
- Communicate with members of the IT team on a regular basis; may serve as point of contact
- Review code; create and maintain documents as a part of the solution delivery process
- Ensure that business standards are met
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.