Middle/Senior React Native Developer
Job ID: 4178120004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сlient is an omnichannel SaaS CRM platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences. It scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver service and support through a single timeline view. The сlient is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands such as Ring, Glovo, Glossier, Sweetgreen, Away, Rent the Runway, and UNTUCKit.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Good knowledge of the main principles of React Native
- Understanding of application and component events and lifecycle
- A sense of the value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, writing documentation
- Taking part in all technical discussions
- Analyzing, gathering, and clarifying requirements for your area
- Performing code review
- Constantly working on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Collaborating with React Native developers for best practices and solutioning
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.