Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: 4151873004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re in search of an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About Our Project:
The project is an architectural and technological platform that provides common services to the customer’s partners and clients over APIs consumed as a service. The application development involves building highly available microservices that will be leveraged by partners and clients. The application provides guidance and technology selection and practices for cloud native, microservices patterns, and commonly used services.
- You will get experience building a cloud native technology platform that integrates applications running on hybrid cloud
- You’ll get to work with a cross-functional team
- You will learn the Customer’s business
Project Team: (2 Scrum teams)
1 Development Manager, 1 Software Engineer, 1 DevOps Engineer
1 Scrum Master, 2 Senior Software Engineers, 2 Software Engineers, 2 Associate Software Engineers, 2 Automation QAs, 2 DevOps Engineers
Project Tech Stack:
Java 8+, AWS, Containerization (Docker & Kubernetes), DropWizard/Spring Boot, NoSQL (DynamoDB), Async Messaging (Kafka/Active MQ)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques
Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment
- Strong consultative and advisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Requirement Analysis
- Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and business needs to support
- Collaborate with Onshore Product Owner and deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes
- Manage competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Develop end user documentation in the form of API spec, training materials etc. to end customers
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.