Lead .Net Developer
Job ID: 4151827004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a Lead .Net Developer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Project:
The customer is a global logistics platform that fulfills eCommerce orders for direct-to-consumer brands. Their platform provides fast and affordable shipping services using reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your clients, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network. This helps to improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for clients.
C#, .NET, Azure Cloud
- Build and accelerate a stalwart Criteo Observability core competency and team to fuel expansion, growth, and success
Main Areas to Focus During Discovery Phase:
- Become familiar with the system architecture and business logic: API, database and storage, UI, hosting and CI/CD, security, QA approach
- Document the current state of logging and monitoring on different layers: applications, services, infrastructure
- Perform a code review and gain an understanding of the test coverage
- Collaborate with the client to define priorities
- Describe the implementation approach and approve with the client team
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with C#
- Experience leading teams in developing high-quality, secure, and performant solutions against functional and non-functional requirements
- Excellent organizational skills, including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Time zone – overlap with Chicago CT
- Participate in backend development
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Provide technical leadership for the team – mentor, coach, and lead by example
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.