Senior Python Developer
Job ID: 4151484004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Python Developer interested in working on large-scale, high-performance processing and storage systems.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a technology company dealing with data processing and analysis to make decision-making easier when running a business.
Since 2010, the customer has been providing clients with information to improve marketing, sales, and debt collection processes, and has been developing contact databases with information about economic entities operating for the purposes of marketing research and sales campaigns.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience in data processing
- At least four years of experience in Python
- Good knowledge of Django ORM
- Experience in Linux
- Proficiency in Docker technology
- The ability to create readable and reusable code in the object-oriented programming paradigm
- DevOps mindset
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of the MongoDB database
- Knowledge of SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of the Celer library
- Collaborate with the data quality team to design required features for managing data quality
- Together with the team, design and implement changes for data management tools
- Possibly maintain contact with customers directly to ensure that you are providing the best possible service
- Produce elegant, efficient, and robust code
- Maintain high test coverage
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.