Middle/Senior UI (JS) Developer
Job ID: 4151327004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience with UI development
- Past experience with animation and/or complex UI behaviour is a plus
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code
- Ability to investigate and resolve the performance, accessibility, and cross-browser support of webpages
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain up-to-date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
Nice to Have:
- Experience with TS, Web Components, Less technologies
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, NODEjs
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following: Angular, React, Vue, or Svelt, with an understanding of technology weakness in bounds of “performance-first” applications
- Develop UI components using TS, Web Components, and Less technologies
- Write tested (JEST), idiomatic, and documented JS
- Perform code review and UI optimizations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile apps, etc.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly improve your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.