Middle/Senior Go Developer
Job ID: 4151247004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Middle GO Developer to join our team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
The customer is a very famous company: they are partnered with Amazon, and the customer’s employees often visit Amazon conferences as speakers. You will work with a strong team with a strong culture of processes and architecture!
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 2+ years of development experience
- Strong experience with Go and its application frameworks
- Good knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka
- Good knowledge of microservices
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner and team player
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily-maintainable code
- Play an integral role in architectural and design decisions to build an efficient microservices-distributed architecture
- Collaborate with your team to write, test, debug, and deploy Go services
- Work with multiple cloud-based deployments and application environments
- Brainstorm solutions to customer problems and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.