Senior AQA Engineer
Job ID: 4145782004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Welcome Bonus $4000
We’re looking for a talented Senior AQA Engineer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
About Our Project:
The customer team is creating software to transact payments for the сompanys customers. The system interfaces with multiple different payment providers in order to facilitate different payment methods (ACH, check, digital wallet, etc.) across the ecosystem. The system operates under a full CICD lifecycle, with fully-automated testing and multiple deployments to production a week.
- Gain experience with multiple customer`s products and systems
- Gain experience in microservices
- Gain experience with a full continuous delivery process
Project Tech Stack:
Java 8+, AWS, Containerization (Docker & Kubernetes), DropWizard/Spring boot, No SQL (DynamoDB), Async Messaging (Kafka/Active MQ)
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of software development and debugging experience in Java, C++, or other high-level programming language or master’s degree and 3+ years
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation libraries and tools and experience developing test automation and/or new test frameworks
- Experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration, and the full SDLC
- Exemplary written communication skills
Nice to have:
- ISTQB and/or Oracle Java Certifications
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of test automation, frameworks, and tools
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance automated tests, for regression and feature testing, as well as framework libraries and new tools
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and development
- Author and review test plans, test strategies, test reports, & test cases with all key stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert, understanding business use cases and feature implementation
- Contribute to load, performance, service reliability, and stress testing
- Contribute creative ideas to evolve our agile-based development and testing methodologies
- Up level QA team maturity by contributing to code reviews, improving test frameworks, CI/CD, monitoring nightly tests, identifying code coverage gaps, and other SDLC process components
- Experience with TestNG or REST-assured
- Experience with AWS or Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Docker
- Experience in creating test strategy documents
- Experience with algorithms solving
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.