Senior DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 4145597004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a bright Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer’s mission is to drive the global clean energy transition by lowering the levelized cost of renewable energy. The customer’s platform integrates technical and commercial asset management with enterprise asset management, delivering one unified cloud-based asset performance management solution for renewables. The platform serves the entire renewables value chain – from monitoring and operations to compliance, energy invoicing, and reporting – to empower owners, operators, asset managers, and financial professionals as they work to make renewable energy the world’s leading source of power.
About Our Project:
The client has several working areas:
- Refactoring of several modules to .Net Core and moving to K8s
- Resolving issues connected with data synchronization on custom ESB
- Data migration from on-premise Azure to AWS
- Data processing
- AWS, Azure, On-Prem
- Azure Services, CosmosDB, Azure Event Grid, Azure Tables
- .Net Framework, .Net Core, T-SQL
- 3+ years of experience with AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Functional programming with Python or PowerShell
- Experience migrating the workloads of datacenters
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with:
– cloud computing
– server/datacenter virtualization
– information security
– enterprise-wide architectural governance, architecture decisions, exceptions, standards, etc.
– development of foundational reusable technology components
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Technical certificates for one or more specific technical domains (like Azure or Networking & Storage).
- Migration On-Prem to AWS K8s
- Development of new features for the platform (automation)
- Migration from Azure to AWS
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.