Junior/Middle CloudOps Support Engineer
Job ID: 4145563004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced Junior/Middle CloudOps Support Engineer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Our Project:
The customer is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). The customer’s proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, 10 of the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies are using the platform to go to market smarter.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the customer’s company has offices around the world, including in Philadelphia, New York, London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Osaka, and Shanghai.
- Experience with AWS technologies (Networking, Amazon EC2, EMR) and building infrastructure using AWS
- Experience with Linux
- Have worked on incident tickets, root cause analysis on infrastructure
- Have troubleshooting skills on infrastructure issues
Nice to have:
- Experience with any of the following: Kubernetes, Rundeck, Terraform, Ansible, or Helm
- Experience with Python, Java, and Groovy is a plus
- Work on pager duty alerts to resolve production issues within normal European working hours
- Perform automation around role-based access
- Perform utomating and tracing of system events
- Log tracking and observability for infrastructure and application
- Perform infrastructure automation to self-heal/recover from basic failures (disk, containers down, etc.)
- Build and scale infrastructure services like SFTP and Rundeck as high-availability solution
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.