Senior DevOps (AWS) Engineer
Job ID: 4145558004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) to solve some of education’s hardest problems at cloud-scale.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud. The customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 25 countries.
About Our Project:
The customer’s product retrieves chemical literature, compound properties, and reaction data faster than any other solution. It is used by synthetic, pharmaceutical, industrial, and academic researchers to find answers to their chemical problems. The customer has recently made significant investments to modernize the product’s user interface and has a multi-year roadmap of exciting work to get done.
- Experience with cloud-hosted, high-traffic applications
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- A bias to action, desire for ownership, and love for problem-solving
- Experience in at least one programming language and an infrastructure optimization tool
- Demonstrated excellence in programming, debugging, and architecture — our engineers design, build, and deploy their own code
- Strong communication skills
- Good linux experience
- Design and build infrastructure in AWS as part of a product team
- Help the product team support the application in production from a systems’ point of view
- Use AWS tools to provide superior uptime and reliability
- Debug code and production issues to improve system stability and to provide outstanding uptime
Nice to Have:
- Scripting (bash, python, perl, ruby, or another scripting language)
- Large-scale monitoring and reporting (New Relic)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or other container orchestration systems, or a desire to learn
- MongoDB experience
- CDN configuration experience
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.