Senior Manual QA
Job ID: 4145554004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for a Senior Manual QA to join our team! You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. To succeed in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About Our Project:
The project is a comprehensive state apportionment factor solution to facilitate the collection, reconciliation, sourcing, computation, and reporting of state apportionment (property, payroll, & sales) for compliance, provision, estimates/extensions, and planning.
The solution includes a data extraction functionality that integrates with a variety of ERP systems (and other client data sources) mapped to key data tables holding relevant apportionment information. Based upon a variety of programmed rule sets, the solution will compute state apportionment factors based upon all potentially available methodologies, allowing the user to compare potential outcomes based upon applicable rules for filing positions for a particular state. Standard and custom reports and interactive maps and graphics will be available to aid analysis and planning.
- 3+ years of web applications testing
- Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, and QA acceptance criteria definition
- Experience in developing, executing, and reporting test cases
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Active, communicative person ready to work and develop him/herself in testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in MS Office (or alternative) software
- Ability to provide oversight of all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics and applying industry best practices to ensure quality goals are met
- Ability to act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Complex business logic testing (finance domain)
Spoken English – Intermediate level and higher
- Conduct manual testing
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Analyze requirements
- Create reports
- Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs
- Communicate with the Customer to clarify business requirements
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Participate in stand-ups, planning sessions, and retrospectives
- Help the Customer during UAT phase, and analyze Customer’s bugs from UAT
- Timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.