Senior Automation QA
Job ID: 4145547004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a talented Senior Automation QA to join our innovative team, backed by great people!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About Our Project:
The project is a recording product that enables the customer’s clients to record phone calls, video calls, and screen sharing (such as Microsoft Teams interactions) for regulatory purposes. The product consists of a web application and a number of CTI integrations. The web application includes configuration, live overview of ongoing recording, and conversation search and reporting functionality. CTI integrations include Cisco and MS teams.
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Experience with .Net framework
- Good knowledge of Selenium Framework, MSTest
- Hands-on experience with C#, MySQL, and RESTful APIs,
- Experience with Windows Server, Git, and Jira
- Experience with API testing
- Significant knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and the aspiration to deliver high-quality product
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.