Middle/Senior Automation (Java) QA Engineer
Job ID: 4139347004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a talented Middle/Senior Automation QA (Java) Engineer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
The customer is a very famous company: they are partnered with Amazon, and the customer’s employees often visit Amazon conferences as speakers. You will work with a strong team with a strong culture of processes and architecture!
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of total experience in QA/Testing & Test Automation
- Hands-on experience with Java Based Test Framework Development (Web UI and API testing)
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation libraries and tools and experience developing test automation and/or new test frameworks
- Experience with Stress and Performance Testing (jMeter or Gatling)
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture and Testing Approach for it
- Ability to work in Scrum Environment as an Automation Engineer
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Karate Framework
- Providing the best quality tests and running tests
- Creating plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Actively participating in the software development process; collaborating with customer’s team
- Executing and monitoring results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Creating technical and utility documentation
- Creating clear and coherent bug reports
- Providing feedback on the work performed, coming up with questions, and removing impediments
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.