Senior Backend Software Engineer (Node.js)
Job ID: 4139310004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Backend Software Engineer (Node.js) to join our innovative team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Using proprietary mobile algorithms, the customer’s app connects fliers to more than 3,000 aircraft and existing routes across three continents – the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. Plus, app users have the ability to create flights virtually anywhere on the globe and share them with other members or book all the seats on a flight for a private trip.
Beyond the extraordinary flight services, members of the customer’s community, which includes leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture included, enjoy luxury lifestyle benefits and exclusive, invitation-only events on the clouds and the ground.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Amazon AWS (S3, Athena, Lambda, EC2, etc.)
- Comfortable taking ownership of developing projects
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of mobile application architecture specifics
- Experience with building high performance system requiring advanced algorithm solutions
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (such as PostgreSQL)
- Experience with building APIs and microservices using REST, GraphQL
- Preferred experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Preferred experience with event-driven architecture, CQRS, event sourcing
- Preferred experience with distributed messaging systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Develop software solutions by: studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, using data and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Continuously expand knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3rd party integrations, like Salesforce, ZenDesk, SAP, etc.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.