Middle DevOps (Azure+Python)
Job ID: 4137232004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
United States: Boulder, Walnut Creek
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a talented Middle DevOps (Azure+Python) to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About Out Project:
The project is CaaS (containers as a service). The main goal of the project is to standardize Kubernetes infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers, according to the company strategy and program.
Most of the apps are in Azure. Some are moving to CaaS with completely automated pipeline builds; some pipeline builds will be updated.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration system
- Strong experience in Azure Cloud
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible
- Good communication skills
- Linux experience
- Experience with Python
- Availability from 4pm to 1am Minsk time
- Create Azure automation for scheduled jobs
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Support and troubleshooting
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.