Enterprise Cloud Architect
Job ID: 4136287004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to help us take on new challenges and deliver real results for our customers. The Enterprise Cloud Architect will lead a virtual cloud architecture function and focus on integrating layers across all products, driving strategy and execution. This role will provide strategic guidance and oversight to the technical teams in alignment with cloud strategy and will build relationships with business and tech leaders to ensure a seamless and connected set of tech products across the organization.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- BSc in computer science, engineering, or related field required
- 10+ years of experience leading Enterprise Cloud Architecture functions
- Ability to document and create standards
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough decision-making methodology
- Good understanding of a breadth of technology areas, cloud solutions, infrastructure, networking, data platforms, open source technologies, database technologies, and application development experience
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management
- Ability to collaborate effectively on complex projects in a matrixed environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of evangelizing cloud standards into the wider organization and supporting the transition to a cloud culture
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and a social security verification
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- AWS/GCP cloud certifications
- Provide deep cloud-related technical know-how to help build out compelling cloud platform and offerings
- Develop and establish agreed-upon enterprise cloud architecture frameworks to help govern solutions development and investments, leveraging SMEs and technical resources within all technology areas
- Bring in emerging technologies relevant to meet business needs and keep the enterprise cloud current and competitive in the industry, leading a set of prioritized experiments across emerging tech which are fit for purpose
- Maintain and drive adoption of industry best practices to create scalable and secure cloud solutions
- Manage and define the firm-wide system architecture, roadmap, and standards, ensuring that they are adopted across the organization in a collaborative manner
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.