Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Job ID: 4135857004
India: Any city
We are currently looking for a top-notch Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) to join our innovative company!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About Our Project:
The project primarily centers around automating infrastructure and application deployments. You will do development work in AWS Lambda, Python, Terraform, and CI/CD pipelines.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Experience building and maintaining systems in AWS
- Hands-on experience in AWS Lambda
- Experience building highly-reliable, scalable, high-throughput systems in Python
- Knowledge of Terraform, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s information security requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to work U.S. EST hours, or have at least half their shift during U.S. EST standard working hours
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, providing detailed advice regarding its application and executing specialized tasks;
- Defining test conditions for given requirements; designing test cases and creating test scripts and supporting data and delivering according to project specifications; analyzing and reporting test activities and results; identifying and reporting issues and risks
- Assisting in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products
- Documenting faults, implementing resolutions, and retesting to agreed standards
- Designing computing and communications equipment; translating logical designs into physical designs and delivering technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians
- Undertaking routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software; conducting tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools; documenting details of all hardware/software items that have been
- installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated
- Applying tools, techniques, and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
- Developing, documenting, and implementing changes based on requests for change
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.