Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 4135838004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a motivated Senior Java Developer to come and join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a large healthcare company. Its scope includes health insurance, supporting hospitals, and other healthcare-related areas. It is a big corporation, so departments often work independently from each other. This drives the creation of separate budgets and the need to have mutual payments between departments. So the goal for our team is to support the customer’s IT providers to render services to different departments.
About Our Project:
Our team currently has three systems in production. Common among all of these systems is the need for identity access management. They are all integrated with active directories and other LDAP storage and allow easy configuration of new users, profile updating, and password resetting without much effort from the customer’s support service.
1 Developer, 1 DevOps, 3 Senior Developers, 1 QA, and 1 Team Leader
- Proven ability to develop Java apps with in-depth knowledge of Java frameworks (3+ years of experience)
- Good knowledge of Java 8
- Hands-on experience with jUnit
- Knowledge of Spring/boot/batch/web/data/security/cloud streams
- Experience with Mapstruct, Maven, and/or microservices
- Experience with PCF, PowerShell, REST, MySQL, and/or Liquibase
- Understanding of computer/network security concepts
- Ability to learn quickly with an analytical mindset
- Willingness to engage in frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Okta and OpenIDM
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Attend meetings
- Communicate with the customer on upcoming tasks and issues
- Develop new functionality and support existing ones, according to the customer’s requirements
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.