Senior iOS Developer
Job ID: 4135818004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer to come and join our team! Don’t miss your chance to play a critical role in a stable long-term project and work with a great customer!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
The project is a platform and a mobile application for ordering temporary help in sales, production, and warehouse positions for four hour periods.
The platform automatically distributes tasks among part-time workers, provides them with access to projects, takes into account the time of work, allows for customers to control team budgets, and provides instant reports on orders. This means no more time-consuming communications or wasted time trying to agree on hours and an incomparably better experience of interacting with part-time employees.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Hands-on experience with Swift, rxSwift
- Extensive experience with the three most current versions of the iOS SDK
- Strong understanding of standard iOS interface components such as table views, collection views, navigation controllers, various button and control types, etc., as well as experience creating custom interface elements
- Good communication skills
- Build native iOS apps and architect new features
- Write organized and structured code
- Identify and fix performance problems
- Prototype new ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile (and iPhone) technology
- Work with a small team on projects that directly impact the end user and the company
- Direct interaction with the customer
- Actively participate in project discussions and code reviews
- Work closely with QA engineers to identify and fix product defects
- Learn new technologies when required
- Review code, estimate tasks and assignments
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.