Job ID: 4125715004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for assisting several cross-functional software development teams under the direction of a senior engineering manager. We need someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can help with the implementation and delivery of software development projects.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is transforming the global content licensing ecosystem with market-leading enterprise software powered by proprietary data and predictive insights to efficiently distribute, control, and monetize TV and movie content.
About Our Project:
The project is the customer’s content value management platform. Exadel and customer employees will work as one cohesive team, referring to a business owner for product direction, roadmap, and work prioritization.
- 3+ years of software development company, or administrative experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong experience with Confluence/JIRA or similar task tracking system
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to establish goals, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
- Strong attention to detail, process oriented and strong organization skills
- Comfortable being self-directing and self-organizing
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, and comfort level in dealing directly with C-Level executives and middle management
- Experience with MS Office or Google Docs or similar software
- Strong understanding or interest with Web applications is a plus
- Assist clients and external engineering teams with managing and coordinating the day to day activities of a project
- Coordinate communication between the engineering teams and stakeholders and management
- Take ownership of various project management activities including managing meetings and agendas, capturing notes and action items, and developing schedules and a reporting cadence
- Provide exceptional customer service and high quality support to all stakeholders
- Other duties/special projects as required
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.