Lead Java Developer
Job ID: 4124112004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re in search of an experienced Lead Java Developer to join our innovative team backed by great people!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is transforming the global content licensing ecosystem with market-leading enterprise software powered by proprietary data and predictive insights to efficiently distribute, control, and monetize TV and movie content.
About Our Project:
The project is the customer’s content value management platform.
Exadel and customer employees will work as one cohesive team, referring to a business owner for product direction, roadmap, and work prioritization.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or comparable experience
- 10+ years of experience with software design and development skills in Java
- 5+ years of experience managing software engineers
- Experience working directly with product managers and/or business analysts to develop and refine requirements and user stories
- Experience with Spring and core Spring components (especially Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Data REST)
- Familiarity with agile development
- Experience and comfort working in a startup environment
- Experience with data modeling, in both SQL (ideally PostgreSQL) and non-relational technologies
- Experience with AWS APIs and services a plus (S3,Lambda, SNS, SQS)
- Experience with Web Services (REST) a plus
- Experience with git and unit testing
- Experience providing mentoring to other engineers
- Exposure and understanding of NoSQL systems such as Elasticsearch as plus
- Ensures technical viability of solutions as defined in the requirements and change requests
- Plan, supervise and review the work of multiple developers
- Mentor more junior members of the development team and help them grow their skills
- Lead the design and review code in Java, Python and SQL
- Lead the design and improvement of data models to handle our ever-increasing data volume
- Lead the development and utilization of algorithms to handle data synchronization across distributed systems
- Write technical requirements and design documents
- Work closely with a cross-functional team on the development of our new platforms and internal tools
- Lead the design and development of solution to process data from internal and external data sources utilizing existing product APIs
- Lead the design and development of reporting solutions using SQL and third-party BI platforms
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.