Middle/Senior React Native (Android&iOS) Developer
Job ID: 4118196004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a talented Middle/Senior React Native (Android&iOS) Developer interested in building performant mobile apps.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Marysville, Ohio. The company is considered an industry leader in the lawn and garden market, with regional offices and research facilities across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. In the U.S., the company’s brands are market leading in their categories.
The company manufactures and provides do-it-yourself lawn, garden, and home protection products in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Among their offerings are consumer fertilizers, plant foods, soils and mulches, pest controls, grass seed, and bird food.
Scotts LawnService serves the “do-it-for-me” consumer in the U.S. with on-site lawn, tree and shrub fertilization, insect control, and other related services through its network of 160 locations.
About Our Project:
The project is an application for managing a smart garden. The main goal is to build the AWS-based back end, API, and React-Native mobile apps on the front end for a cannabis growing cabinet. The cabinet could be used to grow anything of course, but the intent is to develop/support cannabis growers with this product.
The customer’s smart garden:
Automatically delivers optimal light, water, nutrients and oxygen – creating the perfect growing environment for all varieties of plants
Is designed to be simple to use, consistently successful, and affordable
Utilizes proprietary hydroponic technology protected by 11 world‐wide patents
Is the recognized leader in the rapidly growing Indoor Gardening sector
The smart garden is soil‐free. There are
1. Automated LED grow lights
2. Pre‐seeded grow pods & patented liquid nutrients, no pesticides, no herbicides, non‐GMO
3. Computerized control panels with automated alerts to remind you to add nutrients and water
- Good knowledge of React Native (Android & iOS), React, Redux, Redux Saga, Redux Forms, Reselect Firebase (Analytics, Crashlytics, Push Notifications) App Store (+TestFlight) & Google Play delivery
- Hands-on experience in React Native framework, including its architecture and main principles
- Understanding of application and component events and lifecycle
- A sense of the value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision and in collaboration with other engineers
Nice to Have:
Good knowledge of Ramda, Mac Mini (iOS Builds configuration understanding), AWS Amplify, Axios, and Victory Native charts
- Develop the mobile portion of the application
- Write new features, fix bugs, refactor, develop unit tests, and write documentation
- Take part in all technical discussions
- Analyze, gather, and clarify requirements for your area
- Perform code review
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.