Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Job ID: 4117971004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a bright-minded Senior DevOps (Azure) Engineer to join our team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an oncology-focused health informatics solutions company with a mission to help patients get access to the best treatments by leveraging clinical and molecular data to accelerate the discovery, development, and delivery of tailored and more personalized therapies. Their approach is to transform cancer care through the application of genome analysis of patient-derived tumor specimens and translating novel molecular findings combined with clinical insights for the actualization of precision oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
About Our Project:
The customer is transforming its existing business through strategic technical initiatives that will enable it to fully leverage cloud services and ensure system scalability and stability, while freeing up key teams to focus on new development that will deliver new revenue.
Main Focus Areas:
- Existing configuration management
- Deployment and infrastructure support including DevOps/SRE automation
- Security management
- Automated testing integrated into their future CI/CD pipelines
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of experience in Azure
- Knowledge of Azure authentication and authorization
- Experience with Azure API gateway
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Ability to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Ability to learn quickly with an analytical mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Time zone – overlap with Florida
Nice to Have:
- Azure certification would be great. If you are not certified, then hands-on experience in Azure is required
- Develop and manage the CI/CD process for different types of applications and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support development teams in technical questions about continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Offer support & troubleshooting
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.