Job ID: 4115748004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a person who will join our friendly team and help us with a Project Manager role.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico. It has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs in the region. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and schedules, drive member engagement, and automate payment processing functions.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of working in IT
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban basics (PSM-I certificate is a plus)
- Understanding of basic software development and project management practices and tools
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Good communication skills
- Manage and optimize the flow of value using various tools including Jira, Confluence, and other information radiators
- Establish and communicate calendars for releases and product increments
- Manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Improve the flow of value through assessing and improving practices
- Develop coding and development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured and of high quality
- Understand user requirements
- Provide leadership and innovation across all aspects of technology development
- Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Use Agile methodologies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.