Senior .Net SQL Developer
Job ID: 4114880004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a talented, strong Senior .Net SQL Developer with eight to ten years of experience in developing web products/applications and customer-facing integrations using C#, .NET, SQL Server, RESTful APIs, and ReactJS or AngularJS.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About Our Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related degree, and/or practical experience
- Technical skills including two to four years of experience in the following:
– Designing, developing, and supporting web applications, APIs, and integrations with third party applications
– Frameworks such as .NET and .NET Core using C#
– Developing MVC applications (with MVC-VM or MVC-MVVM)
– Developing and managing REST Web Service API(s)
– Distributed multi-tier applications with SQL and Entity Framework
– Good communication skills and the ability to explain situations as succinctly as possible via email/phone/in-person to peers, leadership, and customers
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS
- Utilize automated software test tools and frameworks, such as test-driven development, to achieve the highest quality in software delivery
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficient at researching innovative solutions for challenging technical problems
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with other roles including business analysis, QA, and infrastructure
- Work with a scrum team in an agile environment to deliver software release sprints of the Customer’s three product lines, on time, with a focus on quality
- Collaborate and communicate with customers and internal teams to build and deliver ETLs and integrations
- Participate in collaborative application and platform architecture design sessions
- Communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Effective time management: must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.