Senior .Net Developer (Full Stack)
Job ID: 4114361004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer (Full Stack) to join our team! This position is open in the Customer’s R&D department, which develops proof of concepts for the Customer’s solution features, such as machine learning, scalable APIs, or distributed physically-based rendering.
We are looking for someone who is a flexible and quick generalist, able to orient themselves in an ever-changing landscape of what’s essentially a lab.
But no set of characteristics can capture a one-of-a-kind person, so if you believe you qualify for reasons different than indicated below, please write a cover letter showing this.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer develops technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. The goal is to make “every product playable,” by combining the science of software with the artistry of computer-generated content. The customer’s offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York, and their clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips. The customer’s interactive designers and developers focus on creating virtual versions of customer’s clients’ products.
About the Project:
The project is a web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D imagery, capitalising on the customer’s fifteen years of experience in that field. Once visual content is created, it can be used and reused across multiple types of media: images, videos, iOS apps, and more.
This idea has been very successful: in less than two years, the Customer’s solution has won contracts with Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L’Oreal, and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when, and how they produce the thousands of visuals that the Customer will automate. Now, the solution is changing every day to accommodate lessons learned.
- 3+ years of experience
- Provable experience of tech stack diversity. This is an experimentation facility and quick switching from one stack to another is highly important.
- Open to learning new languages (essential!)
- Background in C# or Java, Azure is a bonus
- Active GitHub account is a big bonus
- Using 2+ backend programming languages is a bonus
- Understanding of devops and devops cloud experience is a bonus. The lab won’t have a specialized devops engineer so doing limited devops for the proof-of-concepts is, essentially, engineers’ responsibility.
- The customer is doing images and videos based on 3D models. Experience in image recognition and 3D is a bonus. Please, mention any other image-based or image-connected experience in the cover letter.
- Participate in backend development
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Communicate with other teams
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.