Job ID: 4114348004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer develops technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. The goal is to make “every product playable,” by combining the science of software with the artistry of computer-generated content. The customer’s offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York, and their clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips. The customer’s interactive designers and developers focus on creating virtual versions of customer’s clients’ products.
About Our Project:
The project is a web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D imagery, capitalising on the customer’s fifteen years of experience in that field. Once visual content is created, it can be used and reused across multiple types of media: images, videos, iOS apps, and more.
This idea has been very successful: in less than two years, the Customer’s solution has won contracts with Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L’Oreal, and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when, and how they produce the thousands of visuals that the Customer will automate. Now, the solution is changing every day to accommodate lessons learned.
- A portfolio of complex frontend-heavy projects
- Provable experience in React
- Good knowledge of React basics, React architecture, and React main principles and TypeScript
- Expert understanding of core front-end technologies
- Rapid feature development
- Provable experience of leadership skills
- Ability to think ahead (strategic thinking). You will be a leader in this area of the project with minimal oversight, so it’s important for your decisions to be well thought out.
- All the internal communication is in English
- Develop frontend of the working project
- In collaboration with the tech lead, define the architecture of the project to account for ever-flowing feature requests
- Participate in SCRUM meetings
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.