Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Job ID: 4114282004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure) to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer’s company was founded in Amsterdam in 1999 as a production company creating photorealistic 3D images for global brands. Today, the company offers technologies that enable tactile digital product experiences. The customer has more than 90 employers in three locations: Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York.
About Our Project:
The project is web-based software for goods manufacturers that automatically generates visual content. It uses “photorealistic 3D technology”, capitalizing on the customer’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. Once visual content is created, it can be used and reused across multiple types of media: images, videos, iOS apps, and more.
The customer automates redundant tasks like label and background changes, product angles, and output sizes. The web-based software allows users to:
- choose a 3D shape from within the library
- change angles, sizes, labels, and backgrounds, or use preset settings
- generate different file types and export image packages
- manage all assets
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Be fluent in standard Azure techniques and tactics, pricing plans and pros/cons of managed service in Azure vs. self-hosted solutions, etc.
- Have architectural/system engineering view on things
- Experience with Pulumi and/or Terraform
- Experience being a mentor
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- Ready to help us to build DevOps culture and teach our developers best practices
- Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s information security requirements
- Investigate specific service or chain of services in the Azure Cloud
- Maintain and create pipelines for the teams CI/CD strategies
- Analyze service and component availability, reliability, maintainability, and serviceability
- Apply tools, techniques, and processes to track, log, and correct information related to CIs, ensuring the protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
- Develop, document, and implement changes based on requests for change
- Use tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.