Job ID: 4114205004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer’s company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
The team develops UI components by utilizing those that clients would develop their products. First, components are developed for internal clients, and then internal clients incorporate these components into products for external customers.
Other Project Details:
3-round interview (one at Exadel and two more interviews with the customer)
The process of interviews with the customer: 90 minute interview with two members of the customer’s team including a mix of interview questions and one or two small tasks. 60 minute task interview with the customer’s architect.
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Highly-professional team (most of the team are senior and middle level developers)
22 developers: core team and developers that work closely with product teams.
Customer’s team supports dozens of front-end application teams on multiple continents in a global company. They produce front-end components, packages and tools used by other front-end teams for revenue-generating products. Clients are front-end engineers – a tough group of clients! The challenges and rewards are many, the team maintains up-to-date knowledge of the intricacies of all three major frameworks: Angular, React and VueJS, as well as web components. As a member of Customer’s team you will bring your strength as an engineer to the tasks of optimizing and scaling the creation of assets for multiple frameworks from beginning to end: brainstorming, design, execution, testing, security, documentation, and ongoing support. The members of the team come from multiple countries and backgrounds, including North America, and West, Central and Eastern Europe. They are a strategic team creating strategic value for the entire organization.
Tasks Within The Team:
Customer’s team is a group of generalists – every member over time becomes an expert in all of the tasks. These are strategic planning, detailed designs, coding, security, writing tests, code reviews, documentation, continuous integration, and deployment. All members of the team engage with our end-users (who are engineers themselves) including early adopters of preview releases, later adopters of mature assets, and legacy teams using our older assets.
At times members of the team are assigned for a fixed period directly to a product team to integrate assets into their efforts.
Members of the team regularly assess and experiment with emerging technologies to see how they fit into the evolving set of assets.
Requirements (must to have):
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Algorithm and data structures knowledge
- Able to work independently – with good judgment on when to ask for help
- Able to work with our engineer-customers to discern their needs
- Nice-to-have: strong written English
- Nice-to-have: comfortable making presentations and doing demos of your work
- Must have knowledge of Typescript
- HTML/CSS/SASS experience
- Production experience with at least one of the frameworks: React or Angular or Vue or Stencil
- Unit/Functional/Integration/Screenshot/Snapshot etc tests experience
Requirements (nice to have):
- WebComponents experience
- Azure DevOps
- General front-end development including browser and server-side code
- Development of UI components in StencilJS
- Development of UI components (Angular/React/Vue/StencilJS) components with the help of an internal tool
- Provide assistance in components integration
- Suggest solutions for furthering the product
- Constantly improve your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.