Middle DevOps Engineer (Azure and/or AWS)
Job ID: 4114195004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re currently looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer (Azure and/or AWS) to join our team. Your primary focus will be to develop detailed low-level designs to enable the delivery of technical components or solutions in accordance with a predefined set of business requirements and outcomes as specified by our solution or domain architects. You will leverage a standard set of enterprise-wide artifacts such as design patterns and standards.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer’s company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
The project is CaaS (containers as a service). The main goal of the project is to standardize Kubernetes infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers according to the company strategy and program. Currently it supports Azure AKS and AWS EKS platforms.
- More than 3 years’ experience with Azure and/or AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Functional programming, python or powershell
- Experience migrating data centers workloads
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with:
– cloud computing
– server/datacenter virtualization
– information security
– enterprise-wide architectural governance, architecture decisions, exceptions, standards etc.
– development of foundational reusable technology components
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Technical certificates to a specific technical domain, for example Azure, Networking & Storage
- Develop new features for the platform (automation)
- Support platform end-users
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.