Senior UX/UI Designer
Job ID: 4114168004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
India: Any city
Currently we are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our team! We’re looking for people with big ideas, who do great work.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience. A strong portfolio of past work is required to be considered for this role.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Figma and other tools
- Proven experience in creating wireframes/prototypes with different collaborative tools like inVision, Balsamiq etc.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Deep understanding of UX-processes
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and other contributors to deliver features that delight customers
- Deliver your design via wireframes, mocks, storyboards, interactive prototypes, or specs to communicate and sell your vision
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Present and defend designs
- Perform generative and evaluative research activities to gain problem insights, or to validate design strategy
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.