Project Manager/Scrum Master
Job ID: 4114105004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Scrum Master to oversee and guide a scrum team. The scrum master’s responsibilities include ensuring that the development team follows scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the team to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a Scrum Master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an oncology-focused health informatics solutions company with the mission to help patients get access to the best treatments by leveraging clinical and molecular data to accelerate the discovery, development, and delivery of tailored and more personalized therapies. Their approach is to transform cancer care through application of genome analysis of patient-derived tumor specimens, and translating novel molecular findings combined with clinical insights for the actualization of precision oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
About Our Project:
The customer is transforming its existing business through strategic technical initiatives that will enable it to fully leverage cloud services and ensure system scalability and stability, while freeing up key teams to focus on new development that will deliver new revenue.
Main focus areas:
- Existing configuration management
- Deployment and infrastructure support including DevOps/SRE automation
- Security management
- Automated testing integrated into their future CI/CD pipelines
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum master or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time zone – overlap with Florida
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.