Content Marketing Specialist
Job ID: 4105457004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist with an audience-first mindset to join our international Recruitment Marketing team and to create inspirational, creative and impactful content across our marketing channels and tools: social media, web-sites, press releases, blog posts, case studies, interviews, decks and many more.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
Based in Ukraine, you will be a part of our international Recruitment Marketing team and will work in close cooperation with Exadel teams in a number of offices across Ukraine.
- 1+ year of professional writing and editorial experience
- Advanced level in Ukrainian and English languages
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Experience translating technical source material into accessible and compelling human stories for a general audience
- Understanding of storytelling and marketing copywriting trends across varied media types
- Diverse portfolio of writing samples required
- Understanding of SMM principles
- Experience in event marketing
Nice to Have:
- Previous work experience in an IT company
- Collect information about the company’s projects in order to present them to the target audience in an interesting way
- Contribute and drive the composition and execution of the editorial and social media calendars
- Create content for corporate website, landing pages, internal communication, etc.
- Help in organization of internal and external IT events in terms of content delivery
- Translate project description brief into powerful copy and stories that drive the desired action
- Translate complex issues into compelling and accessible content
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to produce outstanding content to enhance Exadel digital presence for the purposes of increasing online subscribers, boosting online engagement, and recruiting new talent
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.