Middle Technical Support Engineer
Job ID: 4105420004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a Junior/Middle Technical Support Engineer to join the customer’s support team. We are seeking a person with exceptional technical knowledge and outstanding people skills. This role requires the ability to provide various levels of service in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and the Project:
The customer is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). The customer’s proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, 10 of the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies are using the platform to go to market smarter.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the customer’s company has offices around the world, including in Philadelphia, New York, London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Osaka, and Shanghai.
- Serve as the primary contact for the customer’s client base. Triage, evaluate, and provide answers to clients’ questions and issues in a timely manner.
- Deliver high customer satisfaction – maintain customer satisfaction rating above 96%
- Recommend to product development teams areas of improvement in performance and feature capabilities that will improve clients’ successful use of the products and drive adoption
- Understand and keep up-to-date on the latest product functionality, its dependencies, the underlying architecture, and their operational impact
- Monitor and manage application and back-end batch processes to ensure application uptime requirements and SLA compliance
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation and weekend coverage for the production incident resolution team
- Work with various cross-functional teams to understand the root cause of issues reported and suggest alternate options and workarounds where appropriate
- Research and develop solutions for client support cases using extensive product knowledge and troubleshooting techniques
- Share and develop best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of client support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Author technical documents on common issues and solutions in order to build the knowledge base
- Establish strong working relationships with Engineering, Services, Sales, Technical Operations, Product Management, and other internal resources as appropriate
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Propensity for hard work and a willingness to perform different roles as required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Displays leadership qualities and works well with others
- Strong project management experience with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Efficient time management skills
- Understanding of relational database management system (RDBMS) concepts
- Experience with XML, Java, and MySQL
- Experience with APIs and web-based development
- Experience with Enterprise Software and data-driven applications
- Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com and/or Veeva
- Technical understanding of hardware, software, development, and production support methodologies desired
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in enterprise application support and customer service
- BA/BS/MS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience with Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) based product offerings
- Previous QA background is a plus
- Great attention to detail and problem solving skills are a must
- Knowledge of SQL
- Java background is a big plus
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.