Senior Big Data Developer (Alteryx)
Job ID: 4105284004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
India: Any city
We are looking for a talented Senior Big Data Developer who has previously architected and implemented Alteryx. This person would be able to help us define the logical and physical architecture of the Alteryx instance to ensure service delivery. This person has to understand how to deliver this in a way that aligns with an enterprise service and service delivery.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About Our Project:
The project deals with a .net portal on cloud with several microservices and integrations. The team needs to be strong in cloud, Kubernetes, Azure service bus, and similar platforms.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Big Data developer
- Availability of Alteryx technology
- Scalability of the Alteryx technology
- Elasticity of the Alteryx technology
- DR/BCP of the Alteryx technology
- Alteryx solution must be performant
- Implications of the architecture running in Microsoft Azure. Use of Azure capabilities where appropriate
- Be well aware of engagement capabilities of the Alteryx technology. This includes programmatically, through defined Alteryx APIs, and the defined end users consuming the Alteryx technology through UIs.
- Operational considerations of the Alteryx technology
- Be able to provide a logical architecture which will define the physical implementation. The logical architecture will have to reference the overall Client ETL service conceptual architecture ensuring overall service alignment.
- Additionally, we need someone to help drive the implementation in alignment with defined use cases and work directly with the BAs and business partners to ensure alignment. This should focus on how we build a library or template store of predefined Alteryx capabilities which can be consumed by end users and integrated applications of the Alteryx service. We should provide clarity on how users and applications engage programmatically and directly through a UI and how they can use predefined templates to perform client ETL services.
- This person should also help us provide End Users and Power Users the ability to define new templates or Client ETL processes for new document or template types
Nice to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Attend meetings
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.