Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 4105280004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a bright-minded Senior Java Developer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer’s main goal is to make more and better matches between people and jobs. How? Utilizing state-of-the-art AI techniques coupled with a talented and ambitious team. The customer is a fast-growing company with thousands of clients worldwide, processing hundreds of millions of jobs, CVs, and searches per year, yet the customer’s team influences the products and enjoys taking ownership of the work.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8 years of Java development (Java 8 or newer version)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Spring Boot (Spring Security, Spring Data)
- Experience in automated testing (JUnit is required)
- Experience with Docker, K8s
- SOAP and REST services knowledge
- Practical knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with HTML, (S)CSS and JS (ReactJS is a plus)
- Experience with Golang is a big plus
- In collaboration with the team, design, implement, and maintain the сustomer’s products
- Produce elegant, efficient, and robust code
- Review code written by colleagues
- Maintain high test coverage and high code quality standards
- Tutor for junior developers
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.