Middle Data Engineer
Job ID: 4102488004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re in search of a top-notch Middle Data Engineer to join our growing team. The role will require working with third party data sources and integrating them to the system on a daily basis. It will be necessary to improve/automate/set up related data processes in collaboration with the data scientist team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
The project is a SaaS reporting and analysis framework that supports market share operations, price analysis, and the execution of price strategy by delivering real-time price visibility into online sales channels. Clients can monitor the market, quickly identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions that positively impact volume and proﬁt margins.
- 4+ years of data analysis/engineer experience
- 2+ year of experience with R/Python
- Advanced experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets
- Basic understanding of development processes and methodologies
- Practical experience with Git
- Quick learner, team player, responsible, punctual, stress-resistant, client-oriented
Nice to have:
- Sales data or Inventory analysis experience
- Experience with Docker
- Familiar with Azure Cloud platform
- Experience with NoSQL
- Analyze and organize raw data from third party resources
- Create, design, and maintain data pipelines to extract, load, and transform data using SQL and R/Python
- Able to perform deep analysis of loaded information and mapping with existing data via resolving all conflicts
- Design, deploy, and maintain services in our growing Azure-based data infrastructure
- Write automated tests to monitor and ensure end-to-end data quality
- Work with data scientists to experiment with and deploy machine learning models
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Take part in R/Python integration to SQL
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.