Senior Database Developer
Job ID: 4102487004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re in search of an experienced Senior Database Developer to join our innovative team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
The project is a SaaS reporting and analysis framework that supports market share operations, price analysis, and the execution of price strategy by delivering real-time price visibility into online sales channels. Clients can monitor the market, quickly identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions that positively impact volume and proﬁt margins.
MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Azure
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 8+ years of experience with SQL Server as DB Developer
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience with Performance Tuning and High Availability for SQL Server
- Experience with Replication and Log Shipping
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, good communication skills
- Experience in estimations and requirements clarification
- Self-disciplined, quick learner, team player, responsible, punctual, stress-resistant, client-oriented, open-minded
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server features (Columnstore, In-Memory, Partitioning)
- Hands-on experience with processing significant amounts of data
- Ability to work across structured and unstructured data, work experience with non-relational databases and data
- Experience with data migration, data warehousing, sourcing and maintaining
- Experience with Azure
- Work closely with team, customers, analysts, and data scientists to deeply understand business problems and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Develop, enforce, and recommend enhancements to the application in the area of standards, methodologies, compliance, and quality assurance practices
- Keep up-to-date on relevant technologies and modern approaches
- Data quality checks via SQL
- Performance tuning
- Support High Availability for SQL Server
- Design ETL process, develop and manage reporting and analytic systems, and build data pipelines in production
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.