Middle/Senior PHP Developer
Job ID: 4102484004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a detail-oriented Middle/Senior PHP Developer to come and join our team of professionals.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
The project is a solution that offers threat detection and response backed by an in-house Security Operations Center. It allows users to defend against business email compromise, account takeovers, and see beyond the network traffic. Customer’s team of threat analysts does all the tedium for his clients, eliminating the noise and sending only identified and verified threats to action on.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with PHP
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and their workarounds
- Understanding of the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Good knowledge of ElasticSearch
- Keen attention to detail
- Great troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Analyze the existing system
- Research architecture of the existing system
- Discover system weaknesses and provide advice on new or improved technical solutions
- Create technical documentation
- Communicate with the customer
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.