Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 4102481004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team! We’re looking for someone who can write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. We’re interested in team players who are ready and willing to learn quickly from their teammates. If this sounds like you and you’re passionate about the .NET, feel free to apply!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About Our Project:
The main goal of the сustomer is to provide document management (DM) software services that allows tax applications to upload, store, organize and manage files and allow for user collaboration through those DM functions.
The tax applications, using shared capability like that of the DM, will be used for internal tax work of the сustomer as well as sold to the сustomer’s clients. Front-end of the application is written using Angular 2+, TypeScript и Kendo, back-end – .NET Core.
Friendly team working on a complex and challenging project to gain valuable experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with C#
- Good knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB preferably
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with unit testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi-process environments
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online, API, and CSOM
- Microservices Architecture experience
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with REST
- Basic understanding of multi-threading
- Understanding of how distributed systems work
- Produce code using .NET language
- Write unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the сustomer on a regular basis
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.